- Flat 10X points on spends done through all Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A TREEBO HOTEL.
Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions Apply.
- All aspects of the Axis eDGE Bonus Reward Points program, hereon referred to as Bonus Reward Points program, will be applicable only to successful transactions done by Axis Bank customers using an Axis Bank Credit or Debit Card. All applicable terms and conditions of the Axis Bank Credit and Debit Cards will be applicable to the Bonus Reward Points program as well.
- An offer being introduced under the Bonus Reward Points program will hereon be referred to as Bonus Reward Points offer
- The Bonus Reward Points program will be applicable post the completion of the following:
- Successful completion of a transaction
- Credit of points - as per usual earn rules on the card being used by the customer - to the customer's Axis eDGE Rewards account. These points will be referred to as Base Points, hereon.
- Axis eDGE Bonus Reward points, hereon referred to as Bonus Points or Bonus, applied on the Base Points defined under point as given above.
- The Bonus value will vary from merchant to merchant. List of participating merchants in the Bonus Reward Points program along with the applicable multiple on Base Points is given in the Terms and Conditions page (Schedule A) of the website.
- The points expiry rules for the Bonus Points accumulated by customers under the Bonus Reward Points program will be similar to those under the general terms and conditions applicable w.r.t. expiry of points on the Axis eDGE Rewards program.
- Example of points calculation in the Bonus Reward Points program:-
- Customer uses Axis Bank Signature card to spend INR 5,000 at Treebo Hotels.
- Customer will earn base eDGE points = (5000/200)*10 = 250
- Customer will earn Bonus Points as per the Bonus Reward Points program = ((250*20)-250) = 2250
- Total points earned by customer = 250 + 2250 = 2500 Axis eDGE points.
(The Base Points and Bonus Points can be looked up in the Earn History page on the Axis eDGE Rewards website.)
- On the conversion of a transaction to EMI, the Base Points will be reversed from the customer's account, however, the Bonus Points will not be reversed.
- The Bonus Reward Points offer is defined as getting points over and above the respective card's base earn structure. In cases where there are two or more bonus offers applicable for a transaction, only one bonus point offer will be applicable.
- Example: My Zone Credit Card has 5X offer for spends on Shopping VISA Merchant Category codes. In case there is a 10X Bonus Reward Points offer applicable at the same merchant outlet, then only the 10X Bonus Reward Points offer will apply.
- The Bonus Points will be credited to customer's loyalty account within 15 days of the respective transaction.
- In case of cash back offer at merchant outlet, where the Bonus Reward Points offer is applicable, the customer will earn Bonus Points as per card's base earn rate.
- Axis Bank reserves the right to withdraw the Bonus Reward Points program at any point of time, without prior information / notice.
- The Bonus Reward Points program's features are not to be used for conducting activities against any law of country, or de-frauding a citizen of India. Axis Bank reserves the right to take an action as per the Bank's decision at the time, in response to such an incident.
- Axis Bank reserves the right to debit points, in case of an incidence of fraud. Axis Bank reserves the right to decide on such incident.
- This offer is subject to applicable laws and regulations and would be modified/discontinued based on the prevailing law/regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue implementation of the said offer till such time the terms are modified by the Bank as per the prevailing/amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the offer cannot be continued without total compliance of the prevailing law at any point of time, this offer shall be deemed to be discontinued forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting/prohibiting the arrangement comes into force.
- The terms and conditions of the merchant and those of the Axis eDGE Rewards program prevail along with the terms and conditions of the Bonus Reward Points program.